Glacier Park, Inc. is privileged and honored to work in partnership with the Blackfeet Nation, Parks Canada, and the U.S. National Park Service to help protect, preserve, and conserve the integrity of the natural, cultural, and historical environments at Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park and the surrounding communities for this and future generations. The following are our corporate safety objectives.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will place above all else, the safety of our employees and visitors.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will strive to implement good training, a safe working environment, and qualified employees to reduce our injuries reportable to the U.S. Department of Labor by 2%.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will institute a new training strategy and accountabilities with the goal of successfully educating 100% of staff on GPI's safety policies and objectives.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will effectively integrate St. Mary Lodge into our management systems over the next 12 months.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will effectively recertify all existing properties into our management systems over the next 12 months.
- Glacier Park, Inc. will have Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and trained staff at each property.